1. Download the Syllabus and Rules. Use it to decide and select the classes you want to take part in.
2. Click on Registration and complete the form, selecting the classes you wish to register for. This will automatically generate an invoice which will be emailed to you.
- Remember: if you are going to perform a piece that is your own choice, upload it here.
- Remember: If you’re going to submit your own composition or arrangement, upload it here. Remember you do not need to submit a performance of your composition.
3. Next, you pay the registration fee. To pay the registration fee, make a direct deposit or online bank transfer of the total using your invoice number as your reference. Pay to:
- Bank: First Citizen’s Bank
- Account name: THE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO MUSIC FESTIVAL ASSOCIATION
- Account No.: 2191213
- Type: Chequing
4. Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO PERFORMANCE
5. Once you have registered and paid your invoice, you will receive a link that you can use to upload the video of yourself performing. The Video Submission Guidelines can be found on pages 22, 23 and 24 of the Syllabus. You may upload your video using an unlisted YouTube link. Once you upload your link, further instructions will be emailed to you.
- To learn how to create a YouTube account if you don’t already have one, please click here.
- To learn how to create an Unlisted YouTube video, please click here.
REGISTRATION ENDS ON JANUARY 31, 2022.
By April 5, 2022, you’ll be informed of whether you move on to the next round or championship. Championships take place from April 25-29, 2022.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 333 0402.