- A. REGISTRATION
1. Download the Syllabus and Rules. Use it to decide and select the classes you want to take part in.
2. Click on Registration and complete the form, selecting the classes for which you wish to register. This will automatically generate an invoice which will be emailed to you. Please note that if you have entered in Festival 2022, your login credentials will remain the same and you therefore do not need to make a new account.
3. Next, you pay the registration fee. To pay the registration fee, make a direct deposit or online bank transfer of the total using your invoice number as your reference. Pay to:
- Bank: First Citizen’s Bank
- Account name: THE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO MUSIC FESTIVAL A
- Account No.: 2191213
- Type: Chequing
4. Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. For Classes JR-A, JR-B, JR-D, OP-A, OP-B and OP-D, UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO PERFORMANCE
5. Once you have registered and paid your invoice, you will receive a link that you can use to upload the video of yourself performing. The Video Submission Guidelines can be found in the Syllabus. You may upload your video using an unlisted YouTube link. Once you upload your link, further instructions will be emailed to you.
- To learn how to create a YouTube account if you don’t already have one, please click here.
- To learn how to create an Unlisted YouTube video, please click here.
REGISTRATION ENDS ON DECEMBER 30, 2023.
For more information, contact us via email@example.com.