All regular entries must be submitted during the period September 4th and November 30th, 2017 and must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee. Entries may be submitted online at www.ttmusicfestival.org, or as listed below:
Entries from competitors who reside North of Couva should be submitted to the Festival Office (North) at the address listed here.
Entries from competitors resident in Couva and further South should be submitted to the Festival Office (South) at the address listed here.
Entries from competitors resident in Tobago should be submitted to the Tobago Music Association office at the address listed here.
Entries will be welcomed from all CARICOM countries. Information can be obtained on the website, or from the National Office (see administrative information). Overseas competitors are asked to note the following:
1. The Association will not bear responsibility for either transportation, or accommodation for visiting competitors; and
2. Trophies cannot be taken out of Trinidad and Tobago. A commemorative plaque will be forwarded to the competitor.
The Association will accept the following as legal tender: Postal Orders; Certified Cheques and Bank Drafts made to the order of:
1. The Trinidad and Tobago Music Festival Association (North); or
2. Southern Music Festival Committee; or
3. The Tobago Music Association.
Registration is now closed.
LATE ENTRIES, AT DOUBLE REGISTRATION FEE, WILL BE ENTERTAINED UP TO DECEMBER 7TH, 2017, BUT NOT THEREAFTER.